State-of-the-art photonics technologies
Benefits of autofluorescence
SOPROCARE illuminates dental tissue with a specific wavelength of light between 440 and 680 nm. The exposed tissue absorbs the energy and reflects it in fluorescent form. Images obtained through fluorescence analysis are superimposed over the anatomic images, creating an easy to interpret and visible representation of the tissue’s condition, which are otherwise invisible under white light.
Benefits of selective chromatic amplification
Utilizing the absorption properties of the ‘blue light’, the selective chromatic amplification differentiates the color of the tissue. The subtle hues of red indicate gingival inflammation and are now clearly revealed by SOPROCARE.
All of the images are definitive, qualitative and easy to interpret – just follow the colors!
• High sensitivity 1/4” CCD
• Resolution:(752x582) PAL; (768x494) NTSC
• Lighting: 7 LED (4 white; 3 blue)
• Adjustments: 4 pre-set positions(Extra-oral, Intra-oral, Tooth, Macro)
• Freeze frame with SoproTouch or pedal (option)
• Angle of view: 70’
• Cable length: 2.5 m
• Dimensions of the handpiece in mm: L.200 x W.30 x H.24
• Dimensions of the useful part: l.13mm x H.8mm
• Weight: 78g