Tekscan is the creator and innovator of T-Scan®, dentistry’s only clinically recognized and research validated digital occlusion analysis system. T-Scan provides dynamic occlusal measurement—revealing the level and timing of force on individual teeth and the occlusal stability of the overall bite— bringing articulating paper marks to life. With T-Scan, you can visualize and treat destructive forces before they become a problem, yielding better patient outcomes. An objective assessment aid, T-Scan enhances patient education, satisfaction, and retention, reduces non-compensated repeat visits and remakes, and enables a more confident, proactive approach to patient care.
Fosters communication – between you, your patients, and staff – for a more informed, proactive level of care
• Document your cases from initial exam throughout all stages of treatment
• Provide your patients with an easy-tounderstand visual representation of their occlusal disharmonies
• Connect the dots between the patient’s “feel” and their true occlusal force profile
Provides data that is unattainable by any other means
• 94% of dentists struggle to pinpoint occlusion using articulating paper alone*
• Articulating paper shows where contact is made, but can’t show when or with how much force
• T-Scan puts articulating paper marks into context
• Sensors work in the presence of saliva or on Zirconia, areas where articulating paper marks don’t adhere well
Improve Patient Outcomes
Stop chasing the bite: precise actionable data gives you more confidence in all your treatments and elevates patient care.